These are a few of the projects that I hope to complete this year:
1. Nicely tailored trousers for work – with welt pockets – perhaps Sewaholic’s thurlow pants?
2. Tilly’s CoCo dress
3. Some more pencil skirts (plaid, yellow)
4. Shorts galore!
5. Grainline’s archer shirt (I’ve made one, I want more!)
6. Leggings (self drafted)
7. Tons of T-shirts – I have the Selja knot t pattern, Maria Denmark tank pattern
8. The Shrunken Burda blazer
9. A dress or two – I have a Cynthia Rowley pattern and some blue striped seersucker in mind; a shirt dress (perhaps a modified archer?); plaid Burda dress
10. Matilde blouse
11. More hoodies
12. More jeans
13. Andy jacket from Named clothing
14. Cute kids clothes
15. Workout gear
I know – it’s all over the place! So much sewing, so little time!!!